e-Learning application is designed as a learning resource to utilise the various ESR functionalities.
Business Intelligence Reports
ESR Business Intelligence (ESR BI) enables NHS Managers to performance manage their workforce and view the compliance of key workforce data. ESR BI is accessible to ESR users via URPs including Self Service, enabling users to own their data, run reports and performance dashboards.
- Performance – Direct managers to take key actions to manage their workforce
- Speed - Almost ‘real-time’ information, transferred from ESR each night
- Intuitive - Key dashboard indicators such as Absence, with the ability to drill to additional levels of detail
- Simple - Easy to access and easy to use ‘on the spot’ reports
- Data quality – Managers use the data, query it and change it
- Local - Organisation ‘Super Users’ able to create and tailor dashboards and share with managers
Users of this application will gain information relating to either Manager Self Service (MSS), Administrator Self Service (ASS), Supervisor Self Service (SSS) or Employee Self Service (ESS).
Access to these functions within your own organisations ESR will depend on your line management responsibilities. For further advice please contact your local ESR team.
ESR core functionality is now embedded within NHS Wales it is timely to focus on the remaining ESR Model Office functionality to maximise the benefits available from a fully integrated workforce management system used consistently throughout NHS Wales.
ESR Self Service to explore how this functionality could be used to improve data quality, enhance efficiencies, empower managers and drive quality and improvement.
Click on the first letter of your workplace to access the enrolment key