If you already have an account login here.
Some courses may allow guest access
If you are working within the public sector in Wales use this section to self register.
Please note that some organisations do not allow self registration. If you are unable to self register contact the helpdesk via email@example.com or 01443 848636.
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enrol" you in the
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page)
to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.