Is this your first time here?
If you are working within public sector Organisations in Wales, e.g. University or Schools use this section to self register.
Please note: if you are from GP practice with an wales.nhs.uk email address, you can self register. NHS Wales employees cannot self register (with the only exception for the identified users of the COVID-19 pilot) and should contact their local Learning Leads.
If you are unable to self register please contact the support team who will be able to assist you by email: email@example.com ,live chat (icon at the bottom of this page) or call 01443 848636.
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address (this may go to your junk email box)
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that is listed or has been given to you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.